Offline Exam Module System
ThinkMerit Classroom offers Best Offline Exam Module System in India, educators can efficiently manage their class’s knowledge on any of these devices such as tablets, iPods or laptops. Teachers can scrutinise student activities and evaluate performance in real-time, communicate through screen sharing, provide individual or team aid and execute coordinated education systems.
We let you concentrate on educating again! It seamlessly integrates Chromebooks into education systems and permits you to handle interactive touchscreens and VR devices in the ThinkMerit Classroom to assimilate immersive learning experiences into the curriculum.
Features of Offline Exam Module System:
- Work inside your classroom or administered (house/institute).
- Communicate educator or student screens with the class.
- Distribute content and share websites.
- Use a multi-user whiteboard for communal learning.
- Transfer live camera and sound stream.
- Watch live thumbnails of students’ screens.
- Work alongside or remotely seize control over screens.
- Hold students on-task and use device use guidelines.
- Lock screens to maximize alertness and underrate distractions.
- Share files using your preferred cloud storage (Google/Microsoft).
- Conduct surveys and examinations.
Key Advantages of Offline Exam Module System:
Multiple Question Format
- Create question papers within a few minutes using our test generator software. Reinforces 15 + unique question types varying from MCQ single correct, MCQ multi-correct with partial marking, numerical value type, true-false, Match the Following, fill in the blanks etc.
- Set the structure as per your needs. In-built part and section segregation to condense your efforts.
- Get your answer sheets evaluated instantly.
- Create interactive reports using part wise, section wise and question wise analysis.
Manual Evaluation and Offline Answer sheet checker
- Manually evaluate subjective type answers typed answers or uploaded in the form of images / PDFs.
- In-built offline answer sheet checker helps in checking the copies easily and share it with the students using publish result.
Rank List Generator
- Generate rank list with detailed analytics and export in excel sheet for exam department record.
- We allow you to easily create and analyze student results. We provide timely, actionable insights to students.
- Pre-formatted reports can be useful to visually analyze a student’s performance against their class, sections, or grade.
- Single click download answer sheets option is available to keep records.
- Create question paper and conduct exams in any language.
- Questions to be shown in candidates preferred language.
- Simplified sign up process using unique registration number and minimum 6-digit password.
- Block/Unblock user IDs as per administration requirements.
Randomize Question Order
- Design Offline exam with question randomization approach according to difficulty level and exam pattern.
- Create Dynamic Papers using our AI-powered algorithm and use them for offline exams.
In-built Question Bank Repository
- High quality question bank with detailed step by step solutions.
- Drag and drop questions and create a paper in 2 minutes.